Steris (AMSCO) 3080 Surgical Table
The Steris 3080 Surgical Table provides complete flexibility for patient positioning, no matter how difficult the procedural or imaging requirements.
The Steris 3080 Surgical Table (Remote Control) provides complete flexibility for patient positioning, no matter how difficult the procedural or imaging requirements.
- Its proven performance ensures increased productivity, ease of use and long term reliability.
- The 3080 RC handles virtually all the surgical specialties you expect a general surgical table to handle, including urology and neurology, pediatrics, ENT and endovascular, and even orthopedics, including skeletal traction, with accessories.
- The Steris 3080 Surgical Table is a mobile, electro hydraulically operated surgical table designed to support general surgical procedures.
- All Steris 3080 Surgical Table articulations for patients up to 400 lb in weight, normally positioned, can be safely performed with the floor locks LOCKED.
- Additional Amsco 3080 SP Surgical Accessories Packages further enhance posturing capabilities.