Maintaining Ease of Access and Poise for All Patients.
The process of getting on an exam table can be an apprehensive time, particularly for elderly and special needs patients. Ritter 222 Tables have the capability to lower 18 inches from the floor, which is more convenient for the patient and eliminates the stress of the physicians and staff to lift the patients onto the table. This extremely low height of 18 inches makes it hassle-free for the patient, with minimal to no assistance from the staff.
- 222 is available with Standard Stitched or Seamless Top
- The 222’s back section is Manual with Air Spring Assist.
The Ritter Barrier-Free Exam Tables have the absolute lowest and highest height combination on the market, ranging 37 inches in height position. This impressive feature eliminates excessive movement and bending to assist the patient onto the table, which minimizes pressure and tension on the backs of the physicians and staff.
A simple touch foot control allows for accurate and level patient positioning with minimal effort. The Ritter Barrier-Free Table helps everyone feel more relaxed.
With unprecedented low and high positioning heights, the Ritter 222 has a manual back mechanism, a built-in pillow, hideaway stirrups that lock in one of four lateral positions, foot extension shelf to expand the table length, paper roll holder hidden under headrest, storage for four 21”x 3.5” diameter paper rolls, polystyrene treatment pan, foot control, Exam Assistant Drawer System™ and leveling screws.
The Ritter 222’s unique arm system accessory gives your patients a stable platform to assist them in getting onto the table.
- Length with footrest extended: 72” (182.9 cm)
- Height: Minimum 18” (45.7 cm) Maximum 37” (94.0 cm)
- Patient Load Rating 400 lb (181.4 kg)
- Paper roll holder (hidden): Holds 21” x 3.5” paper roll (53.3 x 8.9 cm)
- Electrical receptacle(115 VAC 5 Amps Max.) Duplex, hospital grade, electrical receptacle on left side